30 October 2008

Things to work on...

My crit last night...

- Play with colors, the muted color palette is weighing the energy down, maybe try white or black for the background
- Work with the key - lighter weighted typeface, should be long and horizontal
- Color of the title should reflect the colors of the waves
- Everyone seemed to like Modern No. 20 better than Archer, so I will work with that
- Kerning


So I will hopefully have some more progress tomorrow or tonight, depending on how long it takes me to prep for screen printing!


ALSO:

My boss is having a gallery show in Philadelphia next friday (November 7) so you guys should all try to make it down there if you can! He is awesome and so is his work... The information is on the website in the news feed...  http://www.huntergatherer.net

(Sorry, I had to throw that in there...)

I'll get workin' soon enough.

No comments: