22 October 2008

this is is isisssss


Added some type and color.

I don't know how I feel about the title yet, mainly because I am usually pretty reserved as far as size/weight changes go, so this is weird for me?

HERE LOOK

I like the background color but I'm not sure about the wave colors yet.

OOOOOHHH also I am trying that thing at the bottom with the colored lines next to the artist names to show which wave each person matches  up with.

Nothing is completely worked out yet because all of a sudden I am afraid of color and typography. coolz.

typeface is archer.

3 comments:

adrian said...

i think you nailed it on the color and the type is nicely placed. the whole concept is really cooooool.

Unknown said...

i like your colors stupid. they have harmony. they're not gonna do what neons would have done but its your second best option

Max Losk™ said...

Great colors, I agree