04 November 2008

i had a good talk yesterday about school and inspiration or lack thereof...

i don't really know what i want to do for my next project, but i think i want for it to have something to do with words that really speak to me, words that ring true to me, something honest.

these words will be poetry and lyrics.

hopefully it won't be cheesy or cliche, but i guess it might be. i want to work with something that really matters to me, though.

the format could be a book or a collection of posters or something like that.
i want to use screen printing and collage and hopefully they will fit together they way they do in my head, though i only have a vague idea right now.


right now this is making my heart go pitter-patter...


i like my body when it is with your
body. It is quite a new thing.
Muscles better and nerves more.
i like your body. i like what it does
i like  its hows. i like to feel the spine
of your body and its bones, and the trembling
-firm-smooth ness and which i will
again and again and again
kiss, i like kissing this and that of you,
i like, slowly stroking the, shocking fuzz
of your electric fur, and what-is-it comes
over parting flesh . . . .  And eyes big love-crumbs,

and possibly i like the thrill
of under me you so quite new





No comments: