02 December 2008

thinking about my process book...

so very recently (within the past week) i have started to feel a change in the way i am seeing things and i've been doing some self reflection. a lot of this change was brought on by reading tao te ching by lao tzu, which i finally bought last week.

so with that said, here is what i'm thinking for my process book...

1. collages – close ups/cropped, full collages with and without the e. e. cummings poetry

2. info graphic

3. e. e. cummings poems – typewriter pages

4. notes/ sketches – info graphic notes with all numbers and percentages, some writing i did a few weeks ago during a semi-mental breakdown

5. some silkscreens of my collages (i'm doing some cmyk prints in my printed matter class)

6. words that have inspired me this semester – some things my typography teacher from last year said to me that really helped me figure things out, selections from the tao and some poems by e. e. cummings


sound good?

i'm still working out details but my head's in the game.

No comments: