07 October 2008

Info Graphic

So I have all the information for my info graphic.
I decided to continue with the idea of using the music i listen to the most, broken down into artists and tracks. I think I'm going to try to show both of those from the last twelve months, the last six months. the last three months and the last seven days. We'll see if I can incorporate all those somehow.

I'm thinking about maybe using the following as reference points for my design:
(1) Equalizer
(2) Speakers
(3) Record Player
(4) Show Posters
(5) Sound Waves
(6) iTunes|iPod
(7) Records|CDs|Tapes

But I don't want it to look like iTunes or an iPod.. I don't know, I'm scared to really do this so I think I've been procrastinating, even though this has been on my mind for weeks...

Here we go. Updates later!
(Also, I'm going to be working more on my Specimen book, because I want to be proud of it when its finished and I'm not completely happy with it as it is now, so any feedback you guys could give me would really be appreciated)

Thanks!

No comments: