09 October 2008

Rethinkin'

Starting over, but using the same concept...

I'm going to use my top artists from the past year, because  I think it will look more interesting. I tend to make a playlist and listen to it for about three months, so showing my top music from the past year will show more accurately my favorite bands.

Not that anyone really cares, but I'm wasting time a little bit right now and I just really like typing so I'll post all my information..

Why? (5,203)
The Dodos (3,489)
Beirut (2,719)
Broken Social Scene (1,069)
Bob Dylan (1,024)
Sigur Ros (993)
Wolf Parade (944)
The Fiery Furnaces (936)
Girl Talk (858)
Modest Mouse (785)
Bonnie 'Prince' Billy (763)
Stars (734)
World's End Girlfriend (670)
Mirah (661)
Andrew Bird (655)
Cloud Cult (559)
Neutral Milk Hotel (444)
Vetiver (423)
Fleet Foxes (421)
The Blow (375)
The Bird and the Bee (353)
Andrew Ethier (276)


Also, I'm thinking about maybe putting them in a line in alphabetical order so that the sound waves don't just diminish in size, I feel like that might get a little boring..

And from what I understood from my crit in class I should rethink the 'key' at the bottom, try making the numbers the same size, the overall composition should be a hotdog instead of a hamburger, and maybe play with the colors, but I think I like them muted.. but thats just because I prefer muted colors a lot of the time, as you may have noticed.

Thranks for yo help.

No comments: